• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Greedy Lucy!!!

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Lucy is so greedy, I just left my bowl Ben & Jerrys pineapple and passionfruit FROZEN sorbet on the arm of the chair whilst I went for a wee.

She is licking the bowl clean now and tipping it over to see if there is any more underneath!!!

She will eat anything that girl! Will have to look out for tummy aches now!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
My buns love sweet stuff too. You can buy a rabbit mix with fruit in from Wilko's as a treat (For the bunnies, although it does taste quite nice!)

Some bunnies! :lol: I bet that would have made some good footage, bless her.

I hope it doesn't upset her though.

Some bunnies! :lol: I bet that would have made some good footage, bless her.

I hope it doesn't upset her though.

Her tummy seems quite robust to Lola's who has a very delicate tummy. Lucy has scoffed some stuff in her time - she even goes through the rubbish bags. She is now chomping on the cardboard tube behind the sofa.

I shall start again with MY SORBET!:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Phoenix CHASES me around the house if she knows i have fruit smoothie! they're just weird some buns ay?!

:lol::lol: This reminds me of when Ronnie was indoors. He would literally eat anything. If anything was left on the sofa for a second he would steal it and run round with it :lol:

Naughty Lucy!! xXx

:lol: Pepper tries to shove his nose in my mouth if i eat chocolate let alone jaffa cakes! :shock:

Think he now has a thing for flavoured lip gloss now to... Silly bun :rolleyes:

:lol: Pepper tries to shove his nose in my mouth if i eat chocolate let alone jaffa cakes! :shock:

Think he now has a thing for flavoured lip gloss now to... Silly bun :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol:
If there is the slightest scent of Mars bar on anything Jez goes mad :lol: He nearly ate my hand and a wrapper, I was chasing him round for ages and it just kept going further and further into his mouth :shock:

She is fine today - nomming her hay and the wallpaper so I guess it didnt upset her tummy too much!

Lola is so picky with her food - I feed the seperately cos Lucy pinches Lolas - Lola hates parsnip but Lucy troughs it down and waits for Lolas left overs.

Lucy has so far pinched a lolly stick form the rubbish bag and has been eating some scruffy old leaves in the garden as if they were the finest caviar!

Back