• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Motley Bunny Crew

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
I think I have only posted the whole crew once since joining, and have only really talked about 'Baby' and Rosie, but just wanted to share the whole crew of mine

Some of these pics are from today, but some are older.

Sky (my best guy).
He's my old man. Well, he's four, and the most special of all special's to me. He's a complete spoilt brat and he knows he is king of the house :lol:

Sky131midrollandlookingincrediblysw.jpg

Sandy
Sandy is Queen. She does NOT like any other rabbit and just fights with everyone. She is 4 soon.

Sandy56.jpg

The Dopeys and Cloud
These are a trio, and all will be four around June/July next year. The Dopeys are BEWs and Cloud is my vicious REW. The Dopeys are pretty identical and hard to tell apart. They are sisters and litter mates and are for all intents and purposes, one and the same rabbit, and a stupid one at that.

20090124_112-1.jpg

Here are The Dopeys

DSCN7413.jpg

And Cloud

Cloud457enjoyingarelax.jpg

Badger
Badger is such a love and more of a puppy than a bun. He's a snuggler, and loves people and is just the biggest case.

20081225_8.jpg

Angel
Angel is such a cutie. He needs a girlfriend (or a boyfriend) right now. He loves nose rubs, but not being picked up. He's like some sort of Duracell bunny, especially when he gets on grass.

022.jpg

'The Swarming'

Sunny, Dawn and Hope make up 'The Swarming', and swarm, they do. They have been together for coming up to two years. Recently (well, in August) they moved outside from being inside and are much happier because they get more room all the time (despite getting less room to run in because they did have full run of the landing and my bedroom and stuff).

Sunny

20081225_78.jpg

Dawn

20090322_40.jpg

Hope

20081225_51.jpg

Star
Star is the most feminine man I own :lol: He's pretty nervous and anxious unless I'm around, but loves bunny 500's.

Star77.jpg

Lightning
Lightning is a funny fellow. He's my only intact bun and he needs to be done, probably in the spring, and then I can have a try at bonding him with... someone. I love his chubby cheeks

151.jpg

'The Fosters'

The Fosters are not really Fosters anymore, they are failed fosters. Tilly has been left with a residual tilt after being seized by an RSPCA Officer, and then the vet not knowing how to treat her tilt, and Roger was found with a wild warren (pretty impressive that he was accepted into it). Roger used to run in a blind panic whenever people were near but with hard work he has come round. He is hand shy but much more confident now. Had I not been able to win his trust he would have been PTS, so he is one of my crew on extra time. I love, love, LOVE looking at Roger because of his gloriously shiney coat (he has a different kind of coat from most of the rest of my buns).

Tilly

20090425_110cropped.jpg

Roger

20090429_44.jpg

Candyfloss and Dusk
Candyfloss and Dusk are my most recent pair, and I've already had to 'repair' their bond with a car journey twice. Candyfloss has already divorced 3 other buns because she is incredibly anxious about other rabbits, but Dusk has been ideal for her because he doesn't pick up on her anxiety and so doesn't react with her if she gets in a panic. Candyfloss was found as a stray and it makes you wonder what other rabbits have done to her (or other animals), to make her this scared.

Dusk
20090510_62.jpg

Candyfloss
Candyfloss23.jpg

Autumn, or 'Baby'
'Baby' is still technically a foster, but I'm fairly sure he will become a permanent because I don't trust anyone enough to take him on. He has been here for nearly 3 months, and is nearly 4 months old. He has been through some super harrowing things but has turned into the most special rabbit, and gives me so much pleasure. His favourite thing is going on the harness and dragging me around the garden with binkies and bunny 500s. He was neutered 2 weeks ago and I'm so hoping to bond him with someone soon (right now his hormones are still clearly very prevalent). He's just the loveliest!

[IMG]http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s28/My_Bunfests/DSCN7371.jpg[/IMG]

Rosie
Rosie is my newest addition, and came here as a result of someone not being able to cope with her. She has had an awful time recently and narrowly escaped being PTS (purely because I took her). She has a spinal injury and as a result has continence issues, however, just recently she has literally come on in leaps and bounds, doing mega binkies, and with the pain meds, you wouldn't know there is anything wrong with her. She deserves so, so much, and so much better than the cards she has been dealt. Once she is better she will be bonded with someone.

DSCN7383.jpg

So that's it, my crew of 18, and very much loved they are too

Thanks guys. :D They are so super special to me I just don't know why I hardly ever share them with people. Maybe I'm possessive :lol:

I've resized the pics, but the Dopeys don't seem to show as smaller, but hey ho, there are two of them in that pic.

They're all beautiful! :love::love:
I especially love Badger. I've never seen a nethie with those markings before.

They're all beautiful! :love::love:
I especially love Badger. I've never seen a nethie with those markings before.

He is a vienna marked black self. He has the BEW gene, which is what creates that dutchy look. It occurs in many breeds and such. He is actually the Dopeys cousin. Rosie is also a vienna marked black self, but she only has white front feet and a small bit of white on her nose (I think Rosie is a lop X rex, looking at her body shape, ears, weight, etc).

I love the vienna gene and how very beautiful the buns are with it :D

I love the vienna gene and how very beautiful the buns are with it :D

You remeber those yellow vienna marked babies we had in...the last one is going to his new home soon, I'm pleased for him but I will miss having them around, they are so gorgeous!

Wow, we have 5 bunnies now. How do you do it??

We have them all in one shed on 2 different tiers which means that when we go out there, (which is often, we are with all of them together. We are having some alterations to the house but as soon as it is finished we are thinking of getting a house bun or 2.

Will post some pics of them soon

Back