• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

help please.

rexy&coco

Warren Scout
rexy is doing alot of blowing out through his nose as if he has something up his nose and is trying to snuff it out, he is cleaning his nose a lot too. his nose is going up and down fully but really slowly...................... any ideas how i can force a sneeze out of him to see if he can clear it??
thanks

:wave: He is warm enough and nothing in the environment making his nose irritated, strong scent of any kind? Is his nose dry?

he seems to have calmed down now, no discharge or anything but i did have a plug in air freshner in the same room as them that was on for an hour or two. first time i have used it near them:roll:
it was quite strong to so i turned it off.

he seems to have calmed down now, no discharge or anything but i did have a plug in air freshner in the same room as them that was on for an hour or two. first time i have used it near them:roll:
it was quite strong to so i turned it off.

:wave: Hi, yeah that could be it, I personally wouldn't go near artificial airfreshners near the buns, plug it in somewhere really really ventilated as far from them as poss - you can get lavander oil in Holland and Barrett and just put a couple of drops in boiled water on a radiator for a more natural airfreshener. My OH works in other peoples houses and one day he said this woman had one of those plug in's in every room and it made him feel sick. He was letting you know it was too strong - glad it's not a nasal obstruction, have a nice evening x

i don't use plug-in air fresheners (or any kind, actually) because they make me feel ill. it can't be right to fill the atmosphere with chemicals!

Back