• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

re-homing bunnys in newcastle upon tyne

angelica p

Warren Scout
hi i live in newcastle i went to my local cat and dog shelter (benton) the other week and was suprised at the amount of rabbits there for rehoming if any one is looking to rehoming a rabbit in newcastle please give them go they had loads of pregnant rabbits dumped on threr door step:( and are not advertising so not menny people know about them.

if you are from newcastle and have any unwanted rabbit things please donate it to them:D

hi i live in newcastle i went to my local cat and dog shelter (benton) the other week and was suprised at the amount of rabbits there for rehoming if any one is looking to rehoming a rabbit in newcastle please give them go they had loads of pregnant rabbits dumped on threr door step:( and are not advertising so not menny people know about them.

if you are from newcastle and have any unwanted rabbit things please donate it to them:D

We have just got Joker from RSPCA rescue in Ponteland but have heard it is closing.Maybe more people will now go to Benton.Me and my son sometimes drop in and see how sad it is .Seeing the dogs cats and bunnies and wishing we could to take them all home.

Back