• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

re-homing bunnys in newcastle upon tyne

angelica p

Warren Scout
hi i live in newcastle i went to my local cat and dog shelter (benton) the other week and was suprised at the amount of rabbits there for rehoming if any one is looking to rehoming a rabbit in newcastle please give them go they had loads of pregnant rabbits dumped on threr door step:( and are not advertising so not menny people know about them.

if you are from newcastle and have any unwanted rabbit things please donate it to them:D

awww someone told me about all the rabbits and guinea pigs in the cat and dog shelter when i was at the vets not long ago (just a random woman with a dog and we had a discussion about rabbits lol)

i was thinking about buying a big bag of food toys and other things and giving them to a rescue this xmas so maybes :)

hi i live in newcastle i went to my local cat and dog shelter (benton) the other week and was suprised at the amount of rabbits there for rehoming if any one is looking to rehoming a rabbit in newcastle please give them go they had loads of pregnant rabbits dumped on threr door step:( and are not advertising so not menny people know about them.

if you are from newcastle and have any unwanted rabbit things please donate it to them:D

Sadly this is the case in most areas, as the credit crunch has led to people rehoming thier animals,or basically throwing them out on to the streets to fend for themselves!

Strangely enough I was at the cat and dog shelter on tuesday and saw they had quite a few in, they were absolutely stunning looking things as well and I was very impressed at the set up they have for them too. I think its a shame that they dont really advertise them on their website or anything.

I get my rescue buns from Northumberland Rabbit and Small Animal Rescue and I know they have a huge waiting list of rabbits waiting to come into rescue but unfortunately are having to work where they are only taking rabbits who are in imminent danger of being dumped or abusive situations.

Its so sad :cry: I would love to take in more buns but I know I dont have the time or space for them :(

Strangely enough I was at the cat and dog shelter on tuesday and saw they had quite a few in, they were absolutely stunning looking things as well and I was very impressed at the set up they have for them too. I think its a shame that they dont really advertise them on their website or anything.

I get my rescue buns from Northumberland Rabbit and Small Animal Rescue and I know they have a huge waiting list of rabbits waiting to come into rescue but unfortunately are having to work where they are only taking rabbits who are in imminent danger of being dumped or abusive situations.

Its so sad :cry: I would love to take in more buns but I know I dont have the time or space for them :(

NRSA are lovley and work so hard bless them :wave:

Back