• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Megazorb - what is it made of?

beki

Mama Doe
I got some last week and have just cleaned ruby out (had to finish of the wood shavings first). i was expecting it to look like woodshavings! it says it is wood on the bag but it looks cotton wooly. Also i thought it was better for buns becasue of less dust. It is dusty and some got in my eye! it has quite a nice smell though.

Do you think it is value for money? i am sure i used loads of it. i used it all over the hutch where i would have put shavings.

It's great value, if you pop hay on top of it you only need to clear out the stuff that's been peed on underneath :D 1 bag of Megazorb for £6.94 lasts me for a good 3 months with my pair of bunnies :wave:

The giant bags of P@H wood shavings only used to last a couple of months with 1 bunny and they were twice the price :?

:wave: does anyone buy it online?? if so where from? i can't find anywhere locally that sells it! but some sites cost a fortune to send it :(

discovery! reading this thread, i searched 'megazorb' and my hometown, and found i live about ten minutes walk from an supplier who is open on sunday. ta!

:wave: does anyone buy it online?? if so where from? i can't find anywhere locally that sells it! but some sites cost a fortune to send it :(

I buy it online from the link in the post above -farmway, hayexperts also sell it :wave:

cool! v good buy then.

I used mine all over the hutch so i don't exect it to last longer than a month. still, better than the pets at home shavings, £3.50 and only covered one hutch and a half.

i use the wood pellet litter in the litter trays, will probably use the megazorb there when i have finished the pellets. Although ruby appears to have un-litter trained herself now!

Back