• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A friend for ruby

vickyplum

Warren Scout
Hiya, I have been thinking for a while I would like to get another bun to be company for rub, especially now she has been spayed.

I have had a look at the rehoming section on the forum but no rabbits are really appropriate, they either live too far away to pick up or they are outdoor buns.

If anyone knows of a male bun I could adopt/buy which is fairly young, and is near North Yorkshire please could they let me know. I would prefer an indoor bun aswell with a nice nature.

Thankyou,

Vickyx

How far is too far? Tameside Rabbit and Guinea Pig Rescue (Ashton-under-Lyne, east of Manchester) [pm: Elaine] and Bunnyhops (Leigh, near Bolton/Wigan) [pm: kayj] are both within 90 mins drive from you.

And presumably you may have rescues nearer home? Try here:
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/centres.asp

"Bunny runs" are quite common (where people volunteer to help transport a rabbit to it's new home).

We have the lovely Domino who is a youngster..about 8 months..is nutered and fully vacs and has always lived indoors..loves a fuss:love:

Dominoa.jpg

Transport can be arranged to get a bun to you..especially if you or a friend can do a bit of the journey :D

We have the lovely Domino who is a youngster..about 8 months..is nutered and fully vacs and has always lived indoors..loves a fuss:love:

Dominoa.jpg

Transport can be arranged to get a bun to you..especially if you or a friend can do a bit of the journey :D

How big is Domino? He is a handsome chap :love: Ruby is really tiny and I just dont want her to feel too threatened by a much bigger bunny. Why is Domino up for adoption. Ruby was spayed yesterday, shes recovering today, shes a bit groggy :cry:

I think a pal is what she needs :)

vicky x

Back