• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good news for a change. :-)

BevBunny

Mama Doe
Theres lots of sad things on here lately so I thought I'd make more effort to post good things, as I tend to just post when I've got bunny problems.

Just over a week ago I saw Lavender limping, one of the toes on her back left foot was swollen bleeding and sort of half hanging off. We went to the vets and she went back the next day to have it operated on (I posted this at the time http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=203772).

She had the op, they removed about half of her toe but decided to leave it open to heal itself (something to do with infections and catching the sutres). I'm amazed how quickly she has recovered, within a day she'd stopped limping, and within a couple of days it was hardly swollen and looking quite healed. She went to the vet for a check up this morning, and he was so so pleased with her. He's a very rabbit savvy vet but even he was shocked at how quickly she'd healed up.

She's definitely back to normal, and binkying around the living room. :love::love:

Back