• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ruby had her spay!

vickyplum

Warren Scout
Hiya, I just wanted to update everyone after I posted about ruby acting very strange (circling poos, humming, urinating etc). A lot of you guys advised me to get Ruby spayed so I did!

She has literally just got home and seems lively enough, the vets kept her for 2 nights and I am so happy with the care she got. I took her to Harcourt-Brown vets in Harrogate as it was recommended on this forum and I am so pleased I did.

Ruby hasnt ate hardly anything and the vets had to give her liquid food by syringe. We have been medicine to increase apetite and its just a case of keeping an eye on her as its really dangerous if they dont eat. She has even refused banana her favourite food.

As anyone got any advice in terms of food she might be tempted by?

I am so happy to have her home, just keeping a real close eye on her, I just hope she pulls through,

Vicky x

Parsley smells very strong so might get her interested. Or dandelion leaves?

I hope she is feeling better soon.

Back