• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Running in circles

ninaannechalk

Young Bun
Hi all

Can you please tell me. My Mr Bunns has started running around and around my feet, now does thins mean he is happy or he wants me to give him something? He binkies a lot which I am sure is a sign of happiness too. :love:

He is coming up for 15 weeks today - can you also recommend a good time to castrate, i want to get this done to avoid spraying and mounting etc.....Poor boy, he has only just grown them and I am thinking of lopping them off...! :shock:

Thank you xx

He loves you in a way only a bunny can, and wants to make bunny babies with your feet. Definitely hormones. If he has his balls descended then he can be neutered. I had a 13 week old done recently and he bounced back super quickly.

awwww hes got all horny... loves his mummy he does :love::love::love:

even with the bits removed he will prabably always show his love this way :love::love::love: Alvin still does it at food time and hes always circling and buzzing pearl :D

I love it when Ruby circles my feet, your bun is in love with you yay!

Get worried when your bun starts to poo and urinate all over you because thaats what Ruby started doing then it wasnt fun at all, she has just been spayed yesterday to stop the behaviour so it might be an idea to get your bun done too, Ruby is 1 year old we didnt want to get her spayed too young.

Hope this helps,

Vickyx

OH Thanks guys, he loves me yey!! well so he should he is traet like the king of buns!!:lol: As for pooing and weeing on me - not done it yet but 2 nights ago he jumped on the sofa and backed onto my hubby and did a wee on him!! i did laugh although I suppose its not funny - I said it was a sign of affection! My hubby thinks it was more of a sign that Mr Bunns could not be bothered to go to the tray!! :) He just wanted to show 'he the man!'
:love:

Back