• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daz and Catkin would like to introduce....

crackerz

Alpha Buck
....their new wifebun, Molly:love::love:

Photo-m.jpg

We are still in the bonding phase but I couldn't wait to tell you guys!!!

Fingers crossed its going well so far.

Just a quick update on the bonding. We had a quiet night, just a little bit of chasing but no fights. The boys are grooming her and each other but she is really stubborn. She sits there wanting to be groomed but won't do any grooming in return:roll:

A bit of backgroung info on Molly, she was a child's pet and they had lost interest in her. They had moved onto horses:roll::roll: I came across her on one of those freead type websites and was worried about what would happen to her. She is a year old and a little bit podgy as she has been fed mix food so she will be moving onto pellets slowly. She was spent all her time in her hutch so is a bit bemused by being in a dogcrate in the house.

She has adorable little ears and feet :love: I will post more pics later....

Just a quick update on the bonding. We had a quiet night, just a little bit of chasing but no fights. The boys are grooming her and each other but she is really stubborn. She sits there wanting to be groomed but won't do any grooming in return:roll:

i had a rabbit like that the oters didnt mind he thought he was a king i think the other agreed lol:lol:

She is a bit like a Queen. This morning when I gave them breakfast, she hopped over and had what she wanted before the boys even moved. They waited for her to finish:lol: Its all very dignified.

Maybe we should be calling her Queenie or Duchess:roll:

Back