• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What more bad things can happen

shelley1977

Warren Scout
Just 2 weeks after someone stealing our rabbit Silver we go out this morning to the buns only to find Campion dead :cry:
It was only 6 weeks ago he had pneumonia but he had made a good recovery.I never thought we would loose him so soon.My daughter is really upset as Campion was her bun and last night he was was his usual happy self.

Shelley

Silver was definitely taken by a human,the next night someone or something ripped off all Campions covers on the coldest night we have had.He was just dead in his hutch this morning he hadn't even finished his food from when we had gone out last night.

:cry: how awful, and also taking off the hutch cover on the coldest night, :cry: do you think it could be someone living nearby?, im soo sorry for you and your daughter you don't deserve this you rpoor bunny :cry:

Thats just so awful. I would love to catch the person that did that. Why?? Why would they do such a thing, I am so sorry for your loss

:( I am really sorry to read this. I don't know what else to say, I wonder if they were going to take him but, got disturbed, have you reported it to the police?

oh my! thats just disgusting!

How could someone do that? :(

Maybe install a camera? Then you could see who or what is doing these awful things :(

I strongly recommend motion sensor light. Most security experts said it's the best thing invented for security.

THen buy a fake camera w/ a sign on your fence that says video surveillance 24 hr. Or install a real camera if you have $$

It's very cheap, a motion sensor light is only $30, and a fake camera is less than $10, and it's a 1 time investment

Back