• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Goodbye Campion

shelley1977

Warren Scout
We only brought you home in june from people who had you in a small hutch for 3 years and didn't even name you.You were a happy little bun who acted like a little puppy.It was only 6 weeks ago we thought we might loose you to pneumonia but after being inside and getting your medicine and lots of love you were well enough to go back outside.We thought we would have you with us a bit longer but it wasn't meant to be.We will miss you little man.
P260609_1108.jpg

I am so sorry for your loss. Campion was such a gorgous little chap. I am sorry you didnt have him for longer.

Rest easy at the Bridge little man. x

:cry: soo sorry to hear about this, i can see my mowgli running up to him now and making sure he is well loved and has friends at rainbow bridge :cry:

hugs to you and your daughter

I'm so sorry you lost him and that you didn't have longer together. :cry: Sleep tight Campion. xxx

Back