• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Think we will have to go to the vets today - U/D

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
Skye hasn't been pooing much recently, she is still eating like a horse but this morning I've seen her grinding her teeth a couple of times :? She is still lively but better safe than sorry I guess.

Please wish my pretty girl good luck

Last edited:
thanks Donna :)

The vet could feel some gas in Skye's tummy, she has had two painkillers and metaclop and fibreplex and will go for a checkup tomorrow if she's not better.

Other than that she's in good condition, her teeth are fine, there's no blockage or anything and she's not dehydrated, and she does still have movement in her digestive system so she's not in total stasis :)

why do they love to worry me so :(

Last edited:
I'm so pleased she's not in stasis. Everything crossed that she picks up tonight.
Thank you for the link & please keep us updated.

She is bright this morning, you wouldn't know she has been poorly. She is eating hay at the moment. Her poos aren't ideal yet but they're a lot better than they were before :D I have nothing to do today so can keep a super close eye on her incase she relapses.

Back