• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fibreplex

i find it is quite thick and hard to squeeze out of the tube. it will suddenly shoot out just as the bunny decides to move it head and it will go everywhere!, if you run the tube under hot water it comes out a bit easier. Still, i had to give up on it with reggie as he wouldn't hold still long enough. (he started eating though so i thought it was probably OK). I will have to try grated veggies next time....good tip!

I do administer it from the tube for those who willingly take it, but for those who don't I tend to feed it on something. I think if I had a bun fighting it I would mix it with water and syringe it in. I once managed to shoot Fibreplex across the room (no rabbit around, I was testing how hard I had to push for it to come out) so am very wary of doing it straight from the tube because one mistake could mean it could end up somewhere it shouldn't (like choking the bunny or on the ceiling).

Since she won't eat food, and I did find it was hard to get the fibreplex out (tested before using) I cleaned my finger then put a bit on there, then put my finger under her mouth and she licked it off. I did this until she'd had the right amount. though some went on her dewlap because she moved too close to my finger!

Back