• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

best toys for baby buns

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
what are the best things for baby bunnies to play with and chew :wave: i have got various wooden toys and just got some wooden cage hanging toys for when our new boy comes home

i want to try and train him as well as mowgli was :lol: its a long time since i had a baby bunny

i hope mowgli doesn't mind we have found a new boy soo soon, it won't replace him, but rosie is soo lonely and the house is just not been the same since we let him go :cry:

dad took me to a ladys last week and i fell in love with the dad of the babies and the babies are same colour, there were 2babies, i was praying for a little boy, and was told on thursday they are boys and one is reserved for me :D we can bring him home hopefully if he is ready as she will not let them go until they are ready, a few days before christmas

awww it's nice that rosie will have a friend again :)

In my experiece baby bunnies are full of energy and enjoy thigns they can run through/over/jump on :)

Babies are usually quite timid too, so something to hide in/under :)

thanks, yes im trying to remember back to when we first go mowgli, i thought id lost him on day one :shock::oops: he jumped on bed soo high up for little guy, then fell down behind it and got stuck, i was running around in a right panic thinking my uncle had been in and hid him :oops: :lol: he also liked the cat carrier being in the room to hide in, he stayed in their for half a day until he braved it when he saw rosie playing

When Ruby was a baby, she liked to hide under the sofa so we bought her lots of tunnels which connect together and she still loves them now!

Also, she had a ball which you put food in and when they roll it bits of food come out, hours of entertainment!

Hope this helps,

Vickyx

When Ruby was a baby, she liked to hide under the sofa so we bought her lots of tunnels which connect together and she still loves them now!

Also, she had a ball which you put food in and when they roll it bits of food come out, hours of entertainment!

Hope this helps,

Vickyx

thanks :wave: rosie has one of those treat balls, both rosie and mowgli went mad when i put food in it, rosie always checks it and if i havnt looks at me as if to say 'well why have you not put me something in it?' :lol:

Cardboard box! ^_^
I adopted a couple of my bunnies when they were just out of their baby stage, and they LOVED to climb or hop up onto things so they could play king of the castle type games~! Plus, with a cardboard box, he can nip into it and feel secure in the dark. And they're cheap! :)

Back