• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mummy and Baby Chinchillas

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
These guys came into foster care here at RSPCA Walsall yesterday. Its a mummy and 2 male babies who are approx 6 weeks old :) All are adorable :love: Mummy is very friendly, but babies are very skitish at the moment. Obviously as they are so small we have plenty of time to tame them :D

Meet Lola
S7001254.jpg

And her babies, Bubble and Squeak
S7001252.jpg

S7001256.jpg

S7001258.jpg

All will be looking for new homes very soon :) For more information please email enquiries@rspca.walsall.org.uk :) xXx

They are lovely,I have four chinchillas but the pet shop do not tell you about the need for air con etc in the hot weather,they are worth it though and are great pets :D

They are lovely,I have four chinchillas but the pet shop do not tell you about the need for air con etc in the hot weather,they are worth it though and are great pets :D

I agree!

I was told some awful advice. Thank heavens for forums and the internet. My two babies are fully grown now and this just makes me want more... :love:

They are so intelligent and although it takes a few months to learn to trust you it's really worth it. They get so excited to see you, like little puppies jumping up and down in their cage. And letting them out just has me in stitches because they run up and jump of the walls. :lol:

And you can even train them to go back in their cages really easily with treats or a sand bath.

So get adopting some chins! :love:

Back