• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nervous but excited!U/D page 5 home now :D

Danielle84

Mama Doe
Tomorrow, we are taking Blossom and Timmy to a VERY kind member of fatfluffs who are going to bond them for us! :wave:

Although we know they will be in the best hands possible, i am nervous as i am REALLY hoping this works! Excited too obviously.

Just can't imagine them ever snuggled up together though :(

Fingers crossed!

So just asking for vibes to help the bonding process :love:

Last edited:
Thanks guys.

They are both amazing bunnies, why can't they just be amazing together! :roll:

Anyway....thinking positive!

We managed to bond our two, it took2 weeks of them living side by side, lots of swapping around, it was hard work but worth it in the end. Quite scary too as we had never done it before, when you first put them together its rally stressful because you cant be sure if they are fighting or just teasing each other with all the fur pulling and chasing.

I am sure that they will be fine and its just wonderful to see them living happily together, Let us know how it goes.

Lots of bonding vibes coming your way

Abi is really lovely and great at bonding they will be in very safe hands and loved up before you know it :D

Abi is really lovely and great at bonding they will be in very safe hands and loved up before you know it :D

:D That's my dream, for them to be all snuggled up :love: I'm really looking forward to meeting Abi, then we can find out what we have done wrong :lol:

:wave::wave: Though it might be :D I've been thinking and at some point you fancy trying making mine a 4... ?

Hows it going anyway ?

Blossom & Timmy are yet to realise that being friends will be the best option in the long run ... we're working on it tho!!

Bonding a four including Bungle calls for pizza plus Chloe ... But yeah, I'm up for that :) x

Back