• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hai guys, I is feeling bit betters..

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
Fank yoo for all da lub and support you sented me. I fink da vibes worked. Max and Mummeh are soo happy too hav me home.:wave: But i keep being norty and not eating for mummeh and she gets worried.:(

Dis me, I no feel so well here, bit groggy still and I smell like vet, urgh :evil:
SDC11611.jpg

I pooped out on bed, I never do dis normally but I just wanna relax and rest mah bum.
SDC11615.jpg

Am I bootiful?:oops:
SDC11621.jpg

Meeeee!:D
SDC11618.jpg

I finks green mah colour!
SDC11613.jpg

Awww what an adorable bun :love::love::love:
Now come on and have some of those nice veges so your Mum can get some kip.
Loads of get well wishes.

Fank yoos. jus my teefs hurts :cry:, I'm so glad to bee home tho, I hate da vets. :cry: don't wanna go bak there!

:love:

Hmm mummeh sixteeen vues and not meny comments, I dont finks they care abouts me getting betters. :cry: is I not bootifuls enuf?I has alot of competishun on dis forum i nose that, but Mack sed I was bootiful!

Hmm mummeh sixteeen vues and not meny comments, I dont finks they care abouts me getting betters. :cry: is I not bootifuls enuf?I has alot of competishun on dis forum i nose that, but Mack sed I was bootiful!

:lol::lol::lol: The bunny lingo makes me laugh out loud - very funny, glad your bunny is alright x

Thumper asks if your mouth is more comfortable today?
He says "ples eet yur veges & phybers or wee get reel bad tummy ake".

Aaw, she is indeed bootiful :love:
Glad she's feeling better.
Pipkin sez he sympafizes cuz his teefs hurt too.

Thumper asks if your mouth is more comfortable today?
He says "ples eet yur veges & phybers or wee get reel bad tummy ake".

My Mummeh trying too mayk mee eats but I dont wanna tooday:(, she keep rubbing veges in mah fays!:cry: She sed somefing about porrij agen, she tryed yestaday but I sed no!:no:.

I donts want tummeee ake! I ated sum hays but not lots.

Fank yoo for asking abowt me tooday. How is Thumper? Mummeh sed he poorlys too :(

Homey says you are bootiful but Katy is jealous ;)

Hope you feel a bit better today and start to eat some nice nom noms for your mum.

Oh mah God! Mummeh jus went too vets and piked up moar medisins for me :cry:. She med me hav somefing cold Zantac, and sed I gota hav it twis a day!:shock: and she gots me to hav Maxolon Syrup I haf to hav free times a day :cry:. Then she jus med me hav Recuvery foods and it went all over my doolap, but i washed it off now!

Wot dus she fink she is! Evul woman! :evil::evil:

Now now naughty girly :no:

Yes you are b-e-a-utiful, but that not reason to be a stroppy pants! :shock:

Mummy wants your teefies to get better and you to have no tummy aches, so you have to be good and take your medishun :thumb:

it might be icky, and mummy might be making a mess so you look a bit manky :lol: but its good for you! And you wouldnt get so manky if u behaves urself!

Maybe mummy can wrap you in a towel to make you more comfies with the medishun? and/or put it in the side of your mouth so its not so nasty?

Back