• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reminder - table top sale Windlesham Sunday 29th November 2-4pm

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
A WINTER TABLE TOP SALE
CHERTSEY ROAD HALL
CHERTSEY ROAD
WINDLESHAM
GU20 6EW

SUNDAY 29th NOVEMBER 2009
2pm – 4pm

Fundraising stalls for animal welfare selling:

hand made crafts, donated goods, gift items, home baking, nearly new designer clothes, shoes, bags, homewares, decorative items, cosmetics, pine goods, antiquities, toys, games and books, plus much, much more

Stalls include:
Make Mine Chocolate! Rabbit welfare campaign
The Hay Experts – natural products for small animals,
Rainbow Rabbits Retirement Home – information and gift items
Animal Rescue and Care, rescue centre – info and donated goods
Rescue Remedies – info about adopting a dog for life
The Rabbit Crossing – Windlesham based rabbit advice service – selling allsorts

Refreshments available

:wave::wave: Just reminding everyone this is next weekend :D :D

Last edited:
That'll be homewares then Katie :oops: My spelling on the flyer not up to much......

come along everyone local and say hello!

We are so excited about this :lol::lol:

We have been working really hard to get lots of info and goodies together. Items for sale will include some new supertimmy clothing :love: and homemade bunny biscuits to hang on your tree. There will also be all our usual stuff without the postage costs :)

Just wanted to add that Mum sent me a box of knitted bits today to sell on the day and inside were to most wonderful bunny angels. They are knitted in black, white and silver, with tinsel on their dresses. So you must come just to see them. But don't buy one as I want to keep them all for myself :lol::lol:

Just wanted to add that Mum sent me a box of knitted bits today to sell on the day and inside were to most wonderful bunny angels. They are knitted in black, white and silver, with tinsel on their dresses. So you must come just to see them. But don't buy one as I want to keep them all for myself :lol::lol:

Hey no fair, i want them haha!

I'll be bringing my daughter and she will need one of those I'm afraid!:D

There are only 3 angels as there is so much work in them so you may have to fight it out amongst yourselves :lol::lol::lol:

You have to laugh, the things we do for the bunnies :roll::lol:

I got my fantastic ebay bargain display board for next week only to to find it doesn't fit in the car. ( despite me asking Steve if it would before I bid :roll:)

So I have now had to buy him roof bars as an early christmas present for it to go on. We have just fitted the bars and put the board on, and he has gone off for a drive down the bypass in the most awful windy conditions to try it out. As we said better it comes off there than in the middle of the M25.

So if you come next week and Steve doesn't have the display board you know it is either in some ditch on the leighton bypass or on the hard shoulder of the M25 :lol::lol:

I really hope he comes back in one piece this afternoon, I have never put so much effort into laminating :lol::lol::lol:

It will be lovely to meet you and Steve next week. I still need to complete my powere point presentation. I am struggling at the moment to get one of my uni assisgnments on the go at the moment.

It will be lovely to meet you and Steve next week. I still need to complete my powere point presentation. I am struggling at the moment to get one of my uni assisgnments on the go at the moment.

It will just be Steve I'm afraid, there is no way I can leave the bunnies for 6 hours, and it will be dark by the time it has finished so I need to be here. Steve is taking my camera so I get to see pics of everyone :)

Back