• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Too cute for words!!

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Parsley (one of our housebuns) was playing out in the garden earlier and the skies opened with rain - so I dashed out with a towel and wrapped him up and brought him in. This is him in my OHs arms having a good dry! (PS don't worry about the nose - its scarred from loads of 'disagreements' through the wires with our other buns! Parsley is a very very friendly bun and will insist on nosing into everybun else's areas!).

IMG_1020.jpg

IMG_1019.jpg

That is really really cute! :love: I am concerned that there have been 'loads' of disagreements though. Can't you come up with a way of keeping them seperate? :?

That is really really cute! :love: I am concerned that there have been 'loads' of disagreements though. Can't you come up with a way of keeping them seperate? :?

In case Parsnipbun's not online at the mo I'd like to put your mind at rest as I have seen her set-up which is fab. The buns are kept separate in very impressive aviaries with a big grassy bit in the middle for free ranging each pair in turn.

Parsley just likes to poke his nose through the mesh into the other avairies which sometimes does't go down too well with certain other bunnies and he gets a little nip for being nosey. Nothing major :wave:

In case Parsnipbun's not online at the mo I'd like to put your mind at rest as I have seen her set-up which is fab. The buns are kept separate in very impressive aviaries with a big grassy bit in the middle for free ranging each pair in turn.

Parsley just likes to poke his nose through the mesh into the other avairies which sometimes does't go down too well with certain other bunnies and he gets a little nip for being nosey. Nothing major :wave:

Thanks for this Rhian!:wave::wave:

Yes I am afraid Parsley is an incorrigible bun for sticking his nose through mesh. When we got all our aviary runs we made sure the mesh gaps were SO small that a bun would not be able to stick their nose/ears/teeth through - but somehow Parsley manages it. I have 15 other buns with perfect noses (well apart from two with myxi scars:roll::roll::roll:) all of whom get to rush excitedly up and down the lawn outside each others aviary runs in just the same way - but Parsley is the only one who INSISTS on jamming as much as possible of his nose through the mesh holes into other buns areas. He has to make a real effort to do it but somehow he manages.:roll:

Gorgeous!!! :love::love: I empathise with the nosey bunny syndrome.... I can't let my two pairs anywhere near each others runs :roll:

Parsley (one of our housebuns) was playing out in the garden earlier and the skies opened with rain - so I dashed out with a towel and wrapped him up and brought him in. This is him in my OHs arms having a good dry! (PS don't worry about the nose - its scarred from loads of 'disagreements' through the wires with our other buns! Parsley is a very very friendly bun and will insist on nosing into everybun else's areas!).

IMG_1020.jpg

IMG_1019.jpg

AW!!!! That is just toooo cute

Aww he is precious :love:

I used to restrain Sorrel in a towel when I was cleaning her abcess, and even though I felt bad about it, she did look cute :oops:

Back