• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Got my Burns Oat Delivery

lildebs

Mama Doe
Gosh how thick are those stalks in there :shock:...looks very good quality, smells sweet and fresh, ...bunnies enjoying it anyway :D:D

yes course you can...after searching everywhere on the net because it is selling out I finally found some at...
www.mybowwow.co.uk

I think £3.50 for a 900g bag and only £3.99 PP, it worked out cheaper to buy more bags as the PP didn't go up... for all of my 3 bags + delivery was £14 something ...hope that helps:D:D

Thats really cheap for the burns hay! Their bags of SS are quite cheap too... have saved to my favourites ;)

If you need hay I'd buy whilst still available...it's been nightmare trying to find some! but I thought it was good value also...particularly shipping:D

:thumb:.....great stuff...but they'll soon be sold out now...back to hunting the web again for the next batch:lol::lol:

mine have always loved Burns :love: just wish more places would stock it!

We usually stock it but it flew out like there was no tommorow when word got round that it was getting hard to get hold of. I am in regular contact with Burns regarding what will be happening with this and so far the latest is they are looking for a new supplier, but chances are it will probably be for next years hay crop now. I am calling them weekly to get updates so will let everyone know as soon as they are likely to be able to sell it again.

We usually stock it but it flew out like there was no tommorow when word got round that it was getting hard to get hold of. I am in regular contact with Burns regarding what will be happening with this and so far the latest is they are looking for a new supplier, but chances are it will probably be for next years hay crop now. I am calling them weekly to get updates so will let everyone know as soon as they are likely to be able to sell it again.

Thanks for the info.

If they were to give us a choice I'd rather have the stuff with the dust in until they find a better supplier, rather than being without at the moment.

:wave: I ordered some of the Burns Oat Hay from mybowwow and it was out of stock and still hasn't been delivered - how long should it take???:roll:

:wave::roll: Is that Burns? So that means it must be in stock then? Getting concerned now although it did seem a genuine webpage - the pay thing had 'Sage' pay and the little padlock...

No haven't got mine eitther :evil: have called them twice now and e-mailed them, they keep making excuses, they obviously don't have any in stock VERY annoyed

And me - did you get a confirmation from them when your order was processed? I didn't think I had but, it went into my Spam folder, yes I agree they said I would get it this week :evil: The OP has rec'd some from the Hayexperts so it must be re-available... I am going to give them till Tues and then ask for a refund - I ordered 3 bags aswell total was about £18.00 inc delivery - very miffed:evil:

They are genuine I ordered 4 bags from them several weeks ago and it arrived within days! I think we've cleaned them out! I guess they havent realised this stuff is like gold dust and they cant get it restocked as quickly as they thought!!

Back