• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well done Telegraph

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
Was just reading a corner of it which I was using to line the buns' litter tray :oops: and they have a pet-themed readers' questions type section.

Someone wrote in to say that their young female rabbit was headbutting them and generally being a pain in the bum, and the columnist's advice was to get her spayed and bond her with a companion :D :D and he even mentioned the risk of uterine cancer.

I know it's only a little thing but it's nice that there's some reliable info out there amidst all the nonsense :)

That makes me feel dumb for not knowing this as I only found out after finding RU that females could be spayed!!!!! 17 years ago was the last time I had rabbits and the vet reluctantly neutered males and said no one ever spays females. Even lost 2 bunnys from the hoperation

Really glad that things have moved on SO much since then!!!!:wave:

Back