• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Could Bracken have some vibes please?

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Our Bracken isn't right at the moment & could do with some vibes please :(

She wouldn't eat her veg last night & refused her pellets for breakfast :( Her eyes have also started to run. After a trip to the vets tonight, it seems she may need a dental tomorrow.

She's had quite a few dentals in the past & used to need them every 4 - 5 months. However, she's done really well & not needed one since July 08 :) Unfortunately, from what Jane could see of her teeth tonight, they don't look good on the left hand side. We've got to take back first thing tomorrow to be checked again - if needs be, she'll have her dental tomorrow, rather than wait until Monday. She's had pain relief for tonight & eaten a few shredded greens & carrot - but is sat looking so sad bless her :(

I'd appreciate any spare vibes for our wee girl please, as she's such a stress bunny :( In the past it's taken her a few days to get over dentals & I'm worried with her age (she's 6) & how stressed she gets, that it will take her longer than it has before :(

Thinking of you both, lots of vibes coming your way

Im not exactly sure what a dental is, removing teeth or trimming them Im guessing? Either way if the vet is happy to do it then she should be okay

Let us know how she gets on xxx

Thanks guys, we really appreciate it :)

I know it might sound daft, but Bracken is one of our original buns & we've had her since she was 5 months old - each time she's been in for something, I've worried myself silly :?

Im not exactly sure what a dental is, removing teeth or trimming them Im guessing? Either way if the vet is happy to do it then she should be okay

Let us know how she gets on xxx

Bracken's dental will involve filing down her molar teeth, as they're not wearing down as they should do :( Depending on what happens when they come to do the dental, will depend on if she needs any molar teeth removing or not. Thankfully her front teeth are fine :)

Will let you know how she goes on :)

Back