• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chesters tips on keeping warm

Hunnybunny2007

Warren Veteran
Find the sunny spot in the room and position yourself like this

002-2.jpg

When the suns gone in, get mum to fill a hot water bottle to keep your little paws warm

005-2.jpg

Or sit next to the radiator when the heatings on, and don't forget to wear your hat

Chester003.jpg

and make sure you have somewhere nice to snuggle down to sleep after a hard days work

Chester004.jpg

Last edited:
He freeranges the living room and follows the sun around, then when the heating comes on at night he sits in front of the radiator, but he loves his hot water bottles too - poor old boy, I think he's starting to feel the cold:love:

Awwwww Sue, how adorable is your little man? :love::love::love:

Can't fault him one bit! You see he's got it all sussed - make sure you've got the warmest spot in the house! :D:lol:

Clever bunny, Chester :love::love::love::love:.
Are you sure you're not a cat?:shock:

He says he doesn't want to be a cat because some owners put them out at night and he would get cold;)
Can you imagine me trying to persuade Chester to go out at night or any other time:lol: I'd have him dressed like paddington bear:D

He says he doesn't want to be a cat because some owners put them out at night and he would get cold;)
Can you imagine me trying to persuade Chester to go out at night or any other time:lol: I'd have him dressed like paddington bear:D

I still think he is a cat.:shock: One of my cats has fallen in love with the radiator and will never go out!

Back