• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dear two-foots of RU...

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
...hello ebryone!! It's me, Beau!
DSC00389.jpg

I just wanted to thank you all for all your lovely snuggly vibeses! I am feeling quite a lot better now, as you can see from my nearly empty bowl.
DSC00384.jpg

My silly mummy got so excited she took a picture of it :roll: mind you, at least she's not showing you pictures of my poos like last time!

I'm sowwy for worrying ebryone and hope these piccies of me looking cyoot will make up for it!
DSC00385.jpg

DSC00386.jpg

DSC00387.jpg

And a little video from before I was poorly (excuse my silly mummy's baby talk :oops::roll:):
http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd252/Lib_n_bunny/?action=view&current=MOV00369.flv

Aw monkey, you never seem to get many comments! I'm sure it's just cos of the pooey quality of the pics on mummy's camera phone :(

ETA: 51 views and only 5 comments! :oops:

I has eated all my breakfast and my mummy says my poos are nice and fat :D And for some reason she's still really pleased with me, even though I woke her up three times in the night by sitting on her head.

I has eated all my breakfast and my mummy says my poos are nice and fat :D And for some reason she's still really pleased with me, even though I woke her up three times in the night by sitting on her head.

:lol: :lol:

Id missed that you'd been poorly but I'm so glad your better little man! :love:

:lol: :lol:

Id missed that you'd been poorly but I'm so glad your better little man! :love:

and then for my finale I did a trail of poos across the bed, and just as daddy was trying to pick them all up (he acts like my poos are kryptonite and he's superman :roll: ) I did a normous wee! tehe!:D

and then for my finale I did a trail of poos across the bed, and just as daddy was trying to pick them all up (he acts like my poos are kryptonite and he's superman :roll: ) I did a normous wee! tehe!:D

At least your happy! What harm can a bit of poo and wee do? :lol: :lol: Dont tell mommy and daddy Ive said that!

Back