• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Honeypigs

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
those of you who are like me and remember the 70's well will recognise the names

Meet The Professionals

Bodie
Bodie.jpg

and Doyle

DoyleBodie.jpg

you young members can google it:lol:

:lol: They're lovely - I'm looking after 2 girly piggies for a friend at the moment, and Doyle looks exactly the same as Rosie :love:

Are these the two i told you about? Are they falling out then?:(
yep they are the two..and one has bites on his back..so keeping an eye as lady had only had them two days:shock: so don't know if they were in with others before
if we have to neuter I'll be coming to your door with a collecting tin!:lol:

yep they are the two..and one has bites on his back..so keeping an eye as lady had only had them two days:shock: so don't know if they were in with others before
if we have to neuter I'll be coming to your door with a collecting tin!:lol:

I saw another ad which i assume was these they were only rehoming those two as there hutch had rotted away,Maybe they had been kept in a cage too small? Also on that pic she posted i saw no hay and no water so they could of fallen out over food?

Back