• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Castiel is growing up!!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Here is the beautiful Castiel, who was said to be 4 weeks old when brought in.
If that is anything to go by, he is now 11 weeks and huge!!

Please excuse the quality, they were taken via webcam.

IMG000043.jpg

IMG000045.jpg

IMG000046.jpg

IMG000047.jpg

IMG000050.jpg

IMG000053.jpg

IMG000055.jpg

IMG000057.jpg

Oh my :love::love::love: I am in love :love::love::love:

Bella is on the hunt for a big man, he sounds perfect, is he still looking for a home??:oops::D

He is, yes.

He hasn't dropped his bits yet.

He is so friendly and loving, i will be sad to see him go! But I wouldn't risk bonding him with my 5 girls! I think it would upset the balance!!

He comes running to greet you at the door of his cage and never wants to go back in!!

He is, yes.

He hasn't dropped his bits yet.

He is so friendly and loving, i will be sad to see him go! But I wouldn't risk bonding him with my 5 girls! I think it would upset the balance!!

He comes running to greet you at the door of his cage and never wants to go back in!!

He sounds like a male Bella! She is the friendliest rabbit I have ever met, I'm sure they'd get on well :lol::love:

Now I'm nearly done with being a student I'm gonna have to find a job so Bella won't have as much company as she's used to, so is on the hunt for a man ;)

Does he have quite a long tail? My New Zealand White Mai has a long tail and she wags it a lot :lol:

Back