• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ive just scavenged

biscuitblossom

Warren Veteran
Lots of willow branches for the bunnies......someone in my village is lopping 3 big willow trees!

Quite made my day....I shall be back for more later!!:lol:

I done that not so long back. We were going to Fakenham past a old boy trimming his willow trees. On the way back he was chopping the branches up. We stopped and asked could we have some for the rabbits. Never seen an old man be so pleased to be helping our bunnies.

They feel great, we feel great and the bunnies are happy. Winners all round! :D

I done that not so long back. We were going to Fakenham past a old boy trimming his willow trees. On the way back he was chopping the branches up. We stopped and asked could we have some for the rabbits. Never seen an old man be so pleased to be helping our bunnies.

They feel great, we feel great and the bunnies are happy. Winners all round! :D

LOL...it was a chap with a tractor and trailer....I was on my way in to work at the time so couldnt take loads but he did offer to bring a trailer load round!:shock:

Back