• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please Can We Have Major Vibes Please

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
For Winter.
Neil saw her today and confirmed that she is fit and healthy to have her spay.
Please can we have some vibes :(
I'm awfully worried for her :(

Aww, the spaying is so scary isn't it? Has she got some underlying health issues?
Big vibes for Winter, she'll be back to herself in a couple of days :love:

Thanks everyone.
Have texted Jeanna (Teflon'sShadow) (Winter new to be owner with husbun Rimmi)
I'm about to get a few things done here and then will see Sarah Jane (xMissySJx) as she's back from uni!!!
Hopefully this will take my mind off of things!

good luck winter, im sure she'll be fine though :wave: the smaller buns are soo tough, i remember when i had rosie done i was soo worried and when i got her back i felt soo sorry for her with scar on her small body but it didn't bother her one bit, she thought it was fun to keep me worrying by learning how to get her buster collar off :lol:

It's horrible not knowing what time they're doing it.
I can't help but wonder, is she under now?
Is she recovering?
Has she made it? ... :cry:

Awwww, I'm sure she will be fine. Bubbles was a little dot when she had her op and she was soon back to her normal self. Sending lots of vibes for Winter. xx

When animals are at the vets i always think that 'no news is good news' hope all is ok with her :)

Aww best of luck for Winter!! I'm sure everything will be fine and it won't be long until she is safe and sound and snuggled up with Rimmi :D

Back