• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy and Victor Grumps best of friends

pudding777

Alpha Buck
I caught a head lick on camera. yahhhhhhhhy.
I know them seemed ok with the bonding but a head lick from Daisy :love:
I caught them again a few hours after this picture, Victor was sprawled out like a dog with his head tucked under Daisy's chin and she was doing some very delicate lick licks:love:
035.jpg

I want head licks too.....:(
048.jpg

Chase me Daisy chase me, this way :lol:
011.jpg

Cant stop watching these two. Daisy is having so much fun now because of Victor.
Happy Bunsters
And I'm going to leave the 'Grumps' bit out of his name, he isnt Grumpy at all.:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Me too Tracey :D It's wonderful to see & I'm over the moon for him & Daisy - look at all the space he's got :D:D:D

set up is wonderful :)
i know all bunnies deserve a friend and a happy home but it always means so much more when you know they were very very unhappy when they first came into rescue. to see him so happy now with lovely daisy just makes me go all mushy :oops:

set up is wonderful :)
i know all bunnies deserve a friend and a happy home but it always means so much more when you know they were very very unhappy when they first came into rescue. to see him so happy now with lovely daisy just makes me go all mushy :oops:

I know what you mean Tracey - it does me too :oops:

After having such an awful start in life, he's now got an amazing life :love:

Back