• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oscar and Noisette

coco1200

Warren Veteran
my big fat babies, Noisette (pronouced Noir-zet) and Oscar. Pics were taken when we had a little bit of sun around, which we hardly get nowadays!!

doing what they do best... EAT!!!
DSC_0770.jpg

I promise Noisette is more elegant looking than this, she is a piggy when it comes to her food... EXTREMELY greedy!!
DSC_0809.jpg

DSC_0263.jpg

DSC_0806.jpg

DSC_0818.jpg

and proving she is all woman... Noisettes beautiful eyelashes!!
beautyeye.jpg

:love::love::love::love:

Janak,I'm in love with your beautiful babies,especially Oscar,he reminds me of one of my babies:love::love::love::love:

thanks alot guys!
Gosh, this pair would go home with anyone. All you need is a banana and they will be your friends for life :roll::lol: little monkeys!!!

thanks alot guys!
Gosh, this pair would go home with anyone. All you need is a banana and they will be your friends for life :roll::lol: little monkeys!!!

They sound like Emily & Archie! They'd mug you for banana :lol:

Gorgeous pics Janak of your gorgeous babies :love::love::love:

Alfie and Bubbles would mug me for any kind of food. :lol::lol:

They are both gorgeous, and I adore Noisette's eyelashes. Very purty. :love::love::love:

thanks alot guys!! :love:
hahaha, they get one banana every day between them :oops: They are honestly banana addicts and will hound me until I give them one!

Back