• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Starting to feel stressed about tomorrow!

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
I have both Treacle and Nutmeg booked in for ops tomorrow, so I'll feeling a wee bit anxious.
Treacle is our 6 year old dwarf lop, and she needs a dental, I have also asked for a blood test as she and Oddeye have a very wet toilet and I'm sure it is her. We've had her since she was a year old and she and Oddeye are the prefect buns- they come to the front of the run to be picked up, they don't fuss when picked up and the are generally laid back, friendly bunnies. I am rather worried something shows up on her bloods, but we will have to wait and see.

Nutmeg is the new boy guinea and is in to be castrated tomorrow, he is about 2, so I hope all goes well, and hopefully after Tansy has her babies and they are weaned they can go back together again.

Mustard, our toxo cat, is booked in tomorrow evening because I feel he is a bit snuffly, Mike doesn't think so, but especially in his case, I'd rather be sure.

To top it all ,we collect Fluffy the new cat on Saturday, hope that all goes smoothly! A brand new set of vet bills while we determine exactly what is going on with her and what the next step will be.

Good luck for tomorrow. Remember, it's one day of stress as opposed to two. I tend to book all my ops on one day if I can.

Keep us updated :)

Good luck for tomorrow. Remember, it's one day of stress as opposed to two. I tend to book all my ops on one day if I can.

Keep us updated :)

That's how I figure it too, and I am at home over the weekend so I can keep an eye on them.

Both are fine.
Treacle will need regular dentals now, she has lost a couple of molars so the others are now growing squint.

Nutmeg embarrassed himself during the op, because he ejaculated over the vet's hands, I found it very funny- luckily so did the vet.:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm glad they are both doing well. Aren't animals just the funniest!

Back