• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

willow balls - are they ok?

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Hi, I have given my 2 a willow ball today and they love it!! but are they a treat?
or are they ok to have them all the time, Sooty had one before which she ate - i take it they are allowed to eat them :?

Just wondered what was so good about them and they seem to be keeping Sooty and Oreo very quiet this afternoon chewing and throwing them about :)

My lot love willow balls:D! Smokey tends to just destroy them as quickly as possible:lol:. Inky quite likes to chew the bits of willow though:).

:wave: Hi yes willow balls are good to nibble - would keep an eye on how much they are eating though, aparently willow is medicinal for buns.:D

Just hijacking your thread if that's ok, as I was just about to ask a similar question. My two have toys but Ellie seems to eat all her toys, for example willow wigwams, Hyacinth Duo Tunnel, rabbit patch and a rattle that had kinda like rope wrapped around it. Are they safe for her to eat or could they cause a blockage in her stomach..

Recently I had given Pepper willow sticks and she loved gnawing at them. I need to get some more for her. You just reminded me :D

Someone told me that willow gives bunnies a 'feel good' factor and can act like a mild pain killer and gives them a 'buzz'.

My two love willow tubes and will demolish one in two days.

When Amber was on her own i still SWEAR the willow tube increased her apetite!:?

Back