• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lyric honking

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Last night when i went to put Lyric away she was running round and round my legs making a honking noise at me the only other time ive seen a rabbit do this was Claude before he was neutered he just to do it then spray on me:oops::shock::lol:
Why was Lyric doing it?

Sally does this to me when ever she thinks food is about:lol: I was really :shock: the first time she did it.

Cassie, who is neutered, runs round in circles honking when she is getting excited about having food at mealtimes, especially if the food is not coming as fast as she wants:lol:

:lol: Sooty also does this when im putting her food in - i thought she was growling to start with but shes never gone for me so i think it isi excitement as she also does it when i open her door to free-range ... funny little animals
honk honk :lol:

Ronnie does it when i take a banana down to the shed for them :) He makes the honking noise really loud :lol: xXx

Back