• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit friendly vet near Brownhills walsall.

amme

Warren Scout
please,
Our vet wants to give our rabbit a biopsy fro a skin condition and i want a second opinion

please,
Our vet wants to give our rabbit a biopsy fro a skin condition and i want a second opinion

Try the Island in Bloxwich. You will need to ask to see Mike or Richard, they are the bunny savvy vets :)

Bloxwich Veterinary Centre
18 Wallington Heath
Walsall
West Midlands
WS3 3NP
01922 405200

Try the Island in Bloxwich. You will need to ask to see Mike or Richard, they are the bunny savvy vets :)

Bloxwich Veterinary Centre
18 Wallington Heath
Walsall
West Midlands
WS3 3NP
01922 405200

Can recommend Island. I go to their branch in Stone and they are excellent.

Just taken him down, the vet examined him much better than the other vet did, so thankyou

i saw Mike, he was fantastic with my bunny, he weighed him, and looked through his fur - none of which my vet did, he even put the stuff on him for me!!!!

apparantly he needed 2 capsules of mites stuff not 1 due to his weight aarrgghhhhh.
going to see how he goes and see if it works, i have cancelled the biopsy with the other vet, going to give this a try first.

Back