• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jose's poops....

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
Sorry for talking about poop, but Jose's poops seem to have got bigger since she's been with Rainbow - I thought they were Rainbow cos he's bigger but they are definately Jose's. Is this normal? Her diet hasnt changed since the bonding

I think the bigger poops are better than the smaller ones. Has she been eating more hay since Rainbow came? More hay = bigger poops. Are they a lovely golden colour?

Sorry for talking about poop, but Jose's poops seem to have got bigger since she's been with Rainbow - I thought they were Rainbow cos he's bigger but they are definately Jose's. Is this normal? Her diet hasnt changed since the bonding

same happened to eric when he was bonded with esme. i put it down to the fact that they both ate more hay together to be sociable - and fear of the other one scoffing all the food:) (those were the days:cry:).

I think the bigger poops are better than the smaller ones. Has she been eating more hay since Rainbow came? More hay = bigger poops. Are they a lovely golden colour?

Not really, they're the same colour they've always been - not dark, but not golden either ???

I havent noticed her eating more hay than normal, but then I'm not there during the day to see her eating and then at night when i'm home, she just runs around the living non-stop in the evening and rarely stops to eat :roll::lol:

same happened to eric when he was bonded with esme. i put it down to the fact that they both ate more hay together to be sociable - and fear of the other one scoffing all the food:) (those were the days:cry:).

i can second that! I've never seen them get so excited over pellets in the morning or greens at night!! As soon as they see me coming now they're at the front of the pen jumping around the place - and then they scoff as quickly as they can!!! :lol:

I'm sure that Eric and Esme will be reunited soon x

Back