• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bayley is Missing - Fearing the Worse Updated #24, Page 3

pipkoi

Alpha Buck
:cry:We haven't seen Bayley since 2045hrs last night when he dashed out of the dog flap, as he regularly did. We then realised that he didn't come back and the search started
All our fencing is intact so we don't think he has escaped (in one sense wish it was this) but as the time has passed, we fear that the fox must have snatched him.
There is no sign of this but........
We are beside ourselves and even the boys (our Cocker Spaniels) are moping round looking for him. He always thought he was our 4th dog and they are lost without him, especially our youngest

Last edited:
Look in the places that he don't normally go he might be in one of those places.

If there was a fox near by, Bayley would hide somewhere and stayed there till it was safe to adventer out again.

Good luck in finding him

They can hide in the smallest of places, have you got a shed that he could have squeezed under? I've had that happen before :roll:

I really hope you find Bailey soon. Please keep us updated. Sending lots of "find Bailey" vibes!

Something spooked Bob in the garden once and he raced off. I swear I looked a dozen times in the same place I eventually found him........they can make themselves very small and quiet so don't give up.

I'm so sorry, I really hope you find your little boy.

No news as yet. Voice hoarse with calling him, searched and searched. Neighbour even looking where fox family live but no signs
Thank you for the vibes

when my mums cat went missing we put leaflets through doors in the surrounding area.Do check that he hasnt come back in and hiding INDOORs in an unusual place. Check neighbours gardens- they are often not far away. I hope you find him soon.-suex

Oh no... just seen this.

My heart goes out to you, you must be beside yourself with worry.

I truely hope you find him soon, safe and well. X

Oh no I hate it when bunnies go missing! Oreo's story was quite traumatic but it had a happy ending so dont give up hope! Come on Bayley please come home!!!

Back