• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor bunny needs help...UPDATE P2 Pics added P3!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Ive seen an ad on freeads for an 'english lop' but from the pics he's not he looks german/frenchie. You can see his teeth are very overgrown in the pic :cry: and his living conditions are horrific. Hes absolutely gorgeous.

He's in Wisbech (think its near cambridge?)

pm me for ad link.

Last edited:
Just an update on this bun, parsnipbun rescued him and i am meeting her Friday for him to come here. I am fostering him for now but things may change depending on him and my other buns. He's had his myxi thanks to parsnipbun and will have his vhd and be neutered.

Thankyou parsnipbun for your help xxx

Nobody obviously cares :( just trying to doi something good for another bun in saffy's memory.

:wave:I didn't see your post yesterday. I remember the original thread, especially as my parents lived in Wisbech for a little while.

I'm very glad he/she has been rescued. Even if their new home is not with you permanently at least the bun now has a new start for a much better life. It is something very good in memory of a much loved bun.:)

BTW I felt a bit silly writing he/she. Do you know the gender and has the bun a name?

He's a he, currently called Charlie (if i keep him may change it as only lost my hamster Charlie a few months ago)

Parsnipbun has a couple of pics, not sure if she wants to post them, i'll take some tomorrow when he gets here.

Im abit nervous now!! I hope he likes it here, went into pets at home and bought another ex-large dog bed.... could only just fit it in my car.... when the girl saw i was buying one she said 'wow what have you got? ..... i said bunnies.....:oops::lol:

Got him willow sticks, willow ball, litter tray, dog bed, treats, some toys, pro-biotic and mite treatment so far (just incase)

I may keep him yet, it depends on how he settles and whether i think he will bond with mine. Still not sure about 3 bucks and 1 doe, whether it would work.

Back