• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This was supposed to be a happy thread....

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
But now it makes me so sad :( Steve and I were just saying yesterday that seeing these 3 together was the only thing that was making us smile after loosing Otto, and now Tegan has gone too :cry:

I hope you don't mind me still posting these, they were taken Sunday but I never got the time to post them until now

PB040078.jpg

PB150085-1.jpg

PB150086.jpg

PB150087.jpg

PB150088.jpg

PB150090.jpg

PB150091.jpg

PB150092.jpg

PB150094.jpg

eet.jpg

eet2.jpg

aww liz they are all loverly ..... can the one with the funny legs ( sorry i only know its not eddie) run around ok? oor wee mite they all so lucky to be with you :)

aww liz they are all loverly ..... can the one with the funny legs ( sorry i only know its not eddie) run around ok? oor wee mite they all so lucky to be with you :)

She was still managing to get around at good speed, quite remarkable considering 3 of her legs were deformed. Last week she even started climbing the stairs. Unfortunately she passed away suddenly this afternoon.

aww Liz, you are going through a tough time at the mo, hopefully soon looking back at how you loved and helped these buns will make you smile again at these pictures one day :love:

My thoughts are with you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aw beautiful buns, i'm so sorry for your loss. it must be so hard. i'm sure seeing them happy though and eating well makes it all worth it.

Aww how gorgeous they look together. Tegan had a wonderful life with you all. She was a very special and lucky little girl to have found you xx

W Liz, I'm so sorry. You've got to find some comfort in the knowledge that she at least spent her last days very happily with you, and of course the company of the other two.

So very sad that the boys didn't get to spend longer with their new pal and she with them :( I do hope over time that these photos will bring you happiness as you remember little Tegan fondly and know everything you did to make her life a great one xxx

Back