• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rimmi is watching......

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
100_1468.jpg

All of yous.... so you better be being good!!

I think he probably was sulking, he'd just had a brush and I only let him have one treat for being behaved! He came back asking for more.....

Meanie mum arent I? Mind you, he has broccoli and carrot over by his bed so he isnt TOTALLY deprived!!

I think he probably was sulking, he'd just had a brush and I only let him have one treat for being behaved! He came back asking for more.....

Meanie mum arent I? Mind you, he has broccoli and carrot over by his bed so he isnt TOTALLY deprived!!

That Bun is not deprived.....he only THINKS that he is....give him a plate of curry......followed by jelly and ice cream,washed down with a beer!! He will think all his Xmases have come all at once!! (I am joking.......):roll:

That Bun is not deprived.....he only THINKS that he is....give him a plate of curry......followed by jelly and ice cream,washed down with a beer!! He will think all his Xmases have come all at once!! (I am joking.......):roll:

Well, I know he likes curry, he goes mad to lick our plates after we've eaten one... I think he would prefer biscuits and pepsi max or maybe some melted chocolate ice cream served on the floor. Lol.

:lol:

He loves the naan bread too :roll: He always gets some corriander when we make a curry though so he isnt totally left out.

Back