• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tegan has suddenly gone to the bridge

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:cry:We are in complete shock :cry::cry:

She was fine at 3.45pm and gone by 4.05pm, still can't get my head around loosing Otto and now this. Our beautiful girl has gone, just like that :cry::cry::cry:

She was a popular sponsor bunny so need to contact her sponsors before posting more details, but i just had to put something now as am so stunned :cry:

Last edited:
One minute she was pottering around quite happily, the next minute she made an awful choking bubbling noise and she collapsed. we rushed her to the vets in minutes, they were fantastic, and she had nearly passed then, but she was so scared and was fighting it so they helped her with a small sedative. It was all over in minutes :( Her lungs had suddenly filled with fluid due to her deformities :( I have never seen such a frighten bunny.

i am so glad i was in the room when it happened as we couldn't have moved any faster than we did. I was only there because Elwood is really poorly with stasis for the second time since Friday and is laying flat out on his heat pad :(

We have now lost 4 buns in 10 days, Elwood is sick, Maggie went into stasis out of hours Saturday night, Marnie is booked in for a spay tomorrow, which I feel like cancelling but I wont, and Timmy is seeing the vet Friday as he has all the signs of liver failure/cancer :(:(

Oh Liz I'm so very sorry :cry: At least you were there to help her, poor girl :cry:

Millions of vibes for Elwood, Maggie, Timmy and Marnie.

We had just bonded her and she was so happy. We were moving them into bigger accommodation this weekend, I took all the measurements yesterday :(

Oh Liz I'm so sorry, wish there was something I could say to ease how you must be feeling right now. Stay strong, we're all here for you.

Back