• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's tough to be a bunny-parent

Teal'c

Alpha Buck
Oh bunnies. I just don't know what to do with you.

Yesterday I gave Teal'c and Teyla new toys. It was the same toy and they each got one (they are in separate cages but the cages are right up next to each other). I woke up this morning to find Teal'c staring forlornly at Teyla's toy.

I felt so bad! He looks so sad wanting that toy...but at the same time I'm like, "Teal'c! You have the exact same toy! Twelve inches to the right! Look buddy!"

He always does this too. Teyla couldn't care less about Teal'c's toys, but Teal'c always wants hers. And if I give him her toys, he plays with them for about five minutes and then forgets about it.

They're such little characters! :lol:

He's saying, but Mommy, I need two toys!:lol:

lol A couple weeks ago I had to have my mom take care of them while I was out of town. I was showing her as I fed them that the big bunny (Teyla) gets the big scoop of food and the little bunny (Teal'c - a dwarf cross) gets the little scoop. Teal'c jumps up and starts staring at her like, "No! No! The little bunny needs more food so he can grow bigger!!!"

Hayden and Dudley do this all the time with food! If one is eating a bit of carrot, the other has to steal that bit even though there is another piece right next to them. I think it tastes best when they steal it from eachother's mouth :roll: They do it with toys too. Bless him! It must be like having a big sister getting more than you (food wise).

Back