• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes needed urgently

Bobbin

Warren Scout
Vibes needed please for my little baby lop Freckle. She has been poorly all night and I've tried doing everything I can to liven her up, but she's clearly slipping away.
I've had to come to work and leave her quiet in the kitchen, but am not sure what I'll get home to.

Please send vibes - she's only 12 weeks old and she's a gorgeous little soul. :cry:

Deb

Poor little sweetheart. Have you syrienge fed her, and given her water? I would advise the vet ASAP too.

Astonishingly enough, Freckle was still alive when I went home yesterday. I have been syringe feeding her with water and juice (whichever she would take) and she is getting a taste for tomato juice!
We aren't out of the woods by any means, but I am much more hopeful today than I was yesterday. She's a little fighter and she's much stronger.

It tore me apart yesterday to decide what to do. She was so fragile and weak, I knew she wouldn't make it to the Vets because of the stress (she got stressed being picked up and moved). I honestly thought she was just starting to drift away and I was 50-50 on what to do. I decided that what I wanted for her was if she was going to go, to go at home where she is the most comfortable. It was an awful decision, but I have had a baby bun die in my arms in the car on the way in the past, and couldn't face that happening again with Freckle.
I'm going to see how she is when I get home today and take her tonight if she's strong enough. Please don't scold me for not taking her yesterday - I just wanted to keep her comfortable.

Your vibes all helped hugely - thank you all very much!:love:.

Debbie (and Freckle of course!)

Back