• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescue Centres

Hi to all after spending lots of time on the forum and reading lots of interesting stuff i would like to offer donations to rescue centres. I have allready sold quite a few products on here and from now on i will donate a percentage to a rescue centre to help with the hard work they do i hope this makes sense thanks for reading.

What a nice thought :) I think it's great :D
How are you going to choose though? :shock::lol:

Well maybe a little to everyone then it would be fair.

If you look on the rabbit rehome site you will see there are hundreds of rescues :shock: Another idea is instead of donating, maybe do discounts for rescues on your hutches and runs?

If you look on the rabbit rehome site you will see there are hundreds of rescues :shock: Another idea is instead of donating, maybe do discounts for rescues on your hutches and runs?

yes thats a great idea... also how about chooseing a rescue fairly local to you and supporting them in the work they do? that is another way to go about it? or offering people who are adopting from a set rescue a discount on buying the hutch/run with the remaining amount going to the rescue? x

Back