• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy & Victor are home

pudding777

Alpha Buck
Went to get my Daisy and the Handsome Victor Grumps from Angie's this morning, as she has very kindly and expertly bonded them for me. Thank You so much Angie.:love: I know you want some piccies so here they are.

Daisy showed Victor round her pad and these are the pictures of the first 10 minutes of getting them home...
013.jpg

016.jpg

056.jpg

My very shy Daisy even came out to me where normally she would have hid away. Your doing a great job of being her friend Victor Grumps:love:
071.jpg

075.jpg

076.jpg

Victor trying to find Daisy ..
081.jpg

"Arrhhh, there you are":roll:
067.jpg

"I think I'm gonna like it here"
002-1.jpg

:wave:

Oh how wonderful :D

Victor is such a handsome boy :love: and such a lucky bunster to have found such a wonderful home.

I am so pleased for you all, especially little Daisy :D

Awwww....those photos are so cute! It gives me hope as I might be bonding Bob to a little girl soon. Am v nervous.

I love their house....what lucky buns. :love:

Great bunsters and housing.:love::love::love::love: Your bunsters are very lucky:D. Well done to Angie for doing the bonding; I'm sure that seeing these photos will put a smile on her face.:D

Awwww these pics have made my day!!! :love:

We were privileged to foster Victor for a few weeks & have to say fell in love with him :love:

I'm so pleased he's found a wonderful home, with a beautiful wifey of his own - Daisy & Victor make a wonderful little couple :love: thank you for giving him his forever home :D

We were privileged to foster Victor for a few weeks & have to say fell in love with him :love:

I'm so pleased he's found a wonderful home, with a beautiful wifey of his own - Daisy & Victor make a wonderful little couple :love: thank you for giving him his forever home :D

I knew you were going to comment here.:D:wave:

Thank You Denise,

I know you fostered him, I saw the photos. If your ever in Doncaster come and say 'Hello' to him.
He is fantastic, you wouldnt believe how happy I am, not only to have Victor but to see Daisy hopping around with him looking so confident today. Normally she would be hiding and sleeping, but she has come home from Angie's a different Bunny. I'm going to open the cat flap for them tomorrow afternoon for some exploring to be done outside. I love to see happy bunnies.
I'm so grateful for Angie taking the stress of the bond, but apparantleythere hasn't been any problems at all even though she's not been neutered. I'm looking forward to getting to know this little man better and hope he likes me too.:wave:

Thank You Denise,

I know you fostered him, I saw the photos. If your ever in Doncaster come and say 'Hello' to him.
He is fantastic, you wouldnt believe how happy I am, not only to have Victor but to see Daisy hopping around with him looking so confident today. Normally she would be hiding and sleeping, but she has come home from Angie's a different Bunny. I'm going to open the cat flap for them tomorrow afternoon for some exploring to be done outside. I love to see happy bunnies.
I'm so grateful for Angie taking the stress of the bond, but apparantleythere hasn't been any problems at all even though she's not been neutered. I'm looking forward to getting to know this little man better and hope he likes me too.:wave:

I'd love to - thank you :) It's wonderful how they've taken to each other & I'm sure as he's so confident, he will help Daisy ten fold :D

I knew from how Victor behaved with round our bunnies, that all he needed was a friend :) Honestly, it's great to see them both looking so happy together :love: Looking forward to lots more pics of them ;)

Daisy and Victor are home MORE PICS

Cat flap got opened today.
Victor and Daisy explored together - so lovely to see.
Daisy's giving Victor little head licks too, :thumb:
001-1.jpg

032.jpg

Run Vic Run
027-1.jpg

038.jpg

028.jpg

:wave::wave:

Am looking at these new pics with a huge grin on my face :D They have really made my day.

Victor and Daisy have the most fantastic accommodation and seeing them together enjoying it is heartwarming.

I am just so happy for you all :D

Brilliant!

Back