• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonded

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
I have snuggle bunnies!! :D:D:D (sorry....VERY pic heavy!)

002-3.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

007-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

010-1.jpg

013-2.jpg

014-2.jpg

017-2.jpg

018-1.jpg

wow, they really love each other lots! :love::love:

It's a complete change to a few days ago, whenever Ted came near her she's run to me to hide :roll:. They now climb over each other...I need to keep on checking that Ted doesn't squash her!:lol:

They look lovely together.:love::love::love::D. However, speaking from experience, there is a possibility that all this will change once Ruby's hormones kick in. So, if I were you, I would keep an eye on them, just in case. I really hope they continue like this; mine didn't.:(

They look lovely together.:love::love::love::D. However, speaking from experience, there is a possibility that all this will change once Ruby's hormones kick in. So, if I were you, I would keep an eye on them, just in case. I really hope they continue like this; mine didn't.:(

Yes!! I'm aware of this....trying not to think about it!

She's only 8 weeks so I have some way to go for hormones, and will just hope that they're a lucky pair who aren't bothered by it. Ted is usually so laid back, when he's better I think her hormones won't bother him....I hope!:lol:

Yes!! I'm aware of this....trying not to think about it!

She's only 8 weeks so I have some way to go for hormones, and will just hope that they're a lucky pair who aren't bothered by it. Ted is usually so laid back, when he's better I think her hormones won't bother him....I hope!:lol:

Mine has given up on the rabbits and is now after the cats!:shock::lol::lol: So, look after your cat as well!:lol::lol::lol:

They look so snuggly! Although I have to say that Ruby looks like a better pillow than Teddy, he's a little large:lol:

They look so snuggly! Although I have to say that Ruby looks like a better pillow than Teddy, he's a little large:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:!! He is!! She still lies on him though!! It's the cutest thing! I think she's showing him who's top bun!!:D

Back