• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grim's going to the vets again... U/D post 11

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
I found a small, white lump on his eyeball. I thought it was a bit of dirt or eye goo from blocked tear ducts but it's doubled in size over the last week or two. It's still tiny, but as he has a scar on his other eye from an old abscess I'm not going to risk anything this time.

I'm hoping to get an appointment tomorrow.

Wish him lots of luck!

Last edited:
Try not to worry too much I know it's easy said than done. The vets knows best. Good luck with the little fella :D

Never seen anything like it before which is why I thought it was dirt at first. It's really tiny only about 2mm...
Anyway, going to the vets at 3.20pm. They're really good about getting you in if they think it's important. :)

Cheers for the vibes. The vet wasn't 100% sure what it was but said it was most likely healing scar tissue. He thinks Grim may have poked his eye with something and it's just the eye healing. He did a few tests and I'm going back next week to have him checked. Looks like it's nothing serious. Hope it stays that way. :)

Back