• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trying to cheer Joey up...

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
:cry:

I lay out there for a while next to him and just stroked him... he looks so sad....

171120092735.jpg

Sorry about the pic quality but only had my cam phone on me and it was dark.

Sorrell has been a bit like that since Ziggy died 10 days ago, today is the first day she has been active and not run off to hide whenever I've appeared.
Hope he feels better soon.

awww poor sweetheart :cry:

He is in with 2 other buns isnt he? are they snuggling to him?? :(

Sending loads of hugs and nose rubs to little Joey x

Aw chicken, it must be so hard to see him like that. In a way it's good for both of you that yuo have someone to share your grief. Sending you enormous huggles, I think about you a lot, and noserubs to your little man xx

Yeh Tinks and Dreamer are fussing over him, he's never been so clean! I'm just giving him lots of extra cuddles which he loves, i tried to get a pic of him flopped on his back next to my leg but it was just too dark in the shadow with him being black.

Poor Joey - sending him lots of nose rubs, and hoping that you and him both feel a little bit better soon.

Thanks guys, ive taken a day off to spend some time with them. I gave Joey his morning cuddle and have been out in the garden with them (its rather windy!) he did one little binky which made me cry so i think he's feeling a little better. Ive given them quite a few treats so maybe he's burning them off! He's back to sitting behind the shed again but dreamer and tinks go and take turns to sit with him alot so thats sweet.

Back