• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does Asda tend to stock Science supreme?

DemiS

Warren Veteran
I can't remember if the one in Morley does, or if they all do.

If not, are there any supermarkets or large shops that do (Not petshops) ?

Isn't there anywhere around here that sells it?

If not I'll probably have to change brands again

Whereabouts in West Yorks are you? The Blue Barn in Otley do it but you might have to order the larger bags. I think the big pet shop in Otley town centre does it as well.

Whereabouts in West Yorks are you? The Blue Barn in Otley do it but you might have to order the larger bags. I think the big pet shop in Otley town centre does it as well.

Morley area. Asda or Morley town is best as my grandma goes shopping there weekly.

I wouldn't be able to get a larger bag either, I'm hoping to change brands but I don't want to do it quickly and I'm running low of pellets.

I've got quite a bit of it if I could get some to you? Am in north Leeds though. Got 2 full 3KG bags and a couple of smaller bags opened (to get the rabbit toys out :oops:).

I've got quite a bit of it if I could get some to you? Am in north Leeds though. Got 2 full 3KG bags and a couple of smaller bags opened (to get the rabbit toys out :oops:).

Thanks but I wouldn't be able to get down for a while. I think I'll just mix the food I have left with a bit of wagg optimum and keep them on that over winter. They're a bit skinny since I've started using SS and I like them chunky for winter :lol:

Hiya:wave: We can deliver to you if that helps. We have Science Selective in 1.5kg, 3kg and 10kg sacks. Can also do wagg optimum in 2.5kg and 10kg sacks. We will be in the region on Thursday if that is any good for you.

Hiya:wave: We can deliver to you if that helps. We have Science Selective in 1.5kg, 3kg and 10kg sacks. Can also do wagg optimum in 2.5kg and 10kg sacks. We will be in the region on Thursday if that is any good for you.

Thanks but it's all sorted now :)

If you get stuck give me a shout. I'm going to be taking something to Cat in Middleton soon if that's anywhere near.

God - I must get to know south Leeds beyond Elland Road! :lol:

If you get stuck give me a shout. I'm going to be taking something to Cat in Middleton soon if that's anywhere near.

God - I must get to know south Leeds beyond Elland Road! :lol:

Yep Middleton's my neighbouring village :) :lol:

Don't worry, I know nothing about the area either :lol:

Back